Ca vient de tomber à l'instant même ... :
"- REACH THE NO. 1 ranking on HARDSTYLE.COM Top 100 with only 50 sales in 6 days!
Which was actually a big surprise for us - only 50 sales!?
But to be honest, how much are 50 sales to be a No. 1 ..?
(see attached pictures)
- Then try to find your track on day 7 and it's gone ..?
- Then realize, that 12 sales on your partner profile are missing from one day to the other without a information in advance!?
- Write an e-mail to the manager of hardstyle.com and get this answer back: "We do not accept fraudulent behavior"
- Our reply: That we have nothing to do with any fraudulent behavior (50 sales .... fraudulent behavior .... PLEASE!!!)
We are 20 years in business and you think we want to ruin our image for 50 fake sales???
- SILENCE - no more statement
- Then find a comment on harderstate.com by Rudy Peters (manager of hardstyle.com) .. let me quote .. "The #1 at Hardstyle.com SEEMS A BIT WEIRD. Working on it! It MIGHT BE GONE ASAP!"
.... wtf .... ???
HOW FUNNY IS THAT? Is it so UNREAL, that 50 people in 6 days will buy a tune 50 times they like?
- SORRY but this is the biggest fraud i ever saw in almost 20 years of label business.
We thought to have a serious business partner with hardstyle.com, but it looks like, that they do whatever they want. And before we get a message, they prefer to post it on a forum, instead of informing us, that there could be a problem or whatever.
- And where is the MONEY gone of those sales?
- WE ARE VERY SORRY, but next week we will write a final message to hardstyle.com, that we will leave this unproffessional and nonserious download portal.
- Even a dinner is more expensive than a royalty statement for a number 1 track on hardstyle.com
- WHAT A JOKE ..... !!!
... and wtf happened to the good old Hardstyle scene?
Now i understand why Headhunterz is turning into comercial Dance Music, Showtek left to go with the Electro flow and Noisecontrollers parted .... very very sad
PS: my suggestion to boykotting a track you don't like on hardstyle.com:
Buy it 12 times, then the track will get banished .... !
CONGRATULATIONS hardstyle.com YOU WON THE TRUSTFUL AWARD 2014
AND YOU GOT NOMINATED for the best partner Label handling!
OH BOY .... !"
Source : Blutonium Boy FB
Alors là, je crois que ce gros imbécile a vraiment atteint le point de non-retour ...